<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

千三百零三: The Wuss

I have just came back from a most hellish dinner but i got no time to talk about it now so i'll blog about my anger and irritation tomorrow at work.

Look out for the edited version of this post.

I am so furious I would have grabbed the guy and just bashed his head into the wall if there had not been others physically present for me to control my anger. but all could hear my sarcasm and they were exchanging looks with me in sympathy when he opened his mouth again and I am just thankful that I am always blessed with the most wonderful team leaders (quite cute and charismatic Japanese guys) who totally click with me. Luckily this one is already married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.