<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 23, 2005

commitment fears

suggestions of a couple ring thingey was met with excuses. a sure sign of a fear of commitment. i think i probably understand liaoz. and i think i know i better erect a barrier around my heart soon.

i bought a book yesterday.. The Know-It-All.. about a man's quest to try to know everything in the world. looks interesting but i haven't started it yet. will review it soon.

walked around takashimaya by myself yesterday. my feet really are gone. i was in sneakers yet my toes hurt really bad. i guess they are probably dying. looked at all the beautiful shoes but couldN't bear to kill anymore toes. i think i better find hush puppies for my next pair of heels. else i probably might have to use crutches soon. *sighz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.