<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 12, 2005

have never felt so lonely before.

at lunch, no one spoke to me. i had nothing to say also, for fear of offending anyone. I just sat there and forced myself to swallow the disgusting food. its still stuck in my chest. I think later I'll probably be puking it all out. I7m not anorexic. i jsut need someone to talk to. i always sink into depression after being alone for too long. i scalded my hand last nite, got splashed by hot oil when cooking, i fell down and cut my leg and it bled, i need a hug, i wan to go out hve a meal does anione know all this? when i sink into depression, there's thoughts of hurting myself, suicide etc. i think i suffer from bipolar disorder.

i need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.