have been cooking my own dinners since i bought a fridge. i can buy like 1000 yen worth of meat and vege and seafood and that lasts me for at least 4 dinners. cool huh. and i can cook a soup and a vege each meal too. veri economical. :) veri happy about that.. think I'm going to cook my own lunch and bring it too.. today's work was damn boring and tedious. the stupid woman keep asking me whether i got compare le data or not i was like no la, still looking for the stupid year all the games were released. damn off. wasting my time away in the office basicalli. i wished they would let me learn how to analyse b4 asking me to analyse. wats the point of wasting time? even ryo thinks the work I'm doing now is meaningless. i need to know how to b4 they keep throwing me work and asking me to think of ways to do it. and then after that keep saying thats not wat they want. these people are damn inefficient.
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- ate a homecooked lunch at my desk alone. the day i...
- An interesting I found on the ROM website.. this h...
- argh. apparently my jap de-proved in the holidays....
- Now I’m deemed a very useful employee because of m...
- had dinner with a colleague and his frens last nit...
- read this funny conversation girl toking to bf g...
- wah piang... I'm so bored today. i actually manage...
- finally watched kill bill 2 . it was BORING. no ac...
- new picts of my room uploaded.. check it out when ...
- updates.. finally found a thai restaurant! near ...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.