ate a homecooked lunch at my desk alone. the day i choose to stay in the office to eat, everyone else leaves. very lonely here to tell the truth. the other singaporeans are not appreciative of me handling their stupid admin probs and question me on this and that, think i steal their money or wat. use ur brains can>? i steal ur money for wat?! veri pissed off with them. should have cooked more, now I'm feeling even more hungry than b4. although i enjoyed my own food alot. i actually managed to fry vegetables all by myself! haha.. was thinking of how mom did it at home and i jsut anihow pour this pour that add abit of salt and sesame oil and chilli all and it turned out great ! but.. yah i need to cook more of the rice. the rice here is a dilemma, diff to make it dryer or else the proportion too little. never mind.. more training for me bah.. :p
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- An interesting I found on the ROM website.. this h...
- argh. apparently my jap de-proved in the holidays....
- Now I’m deemed a very useful employee because of m...
- had dinner with a colleague and his frens last nit...
- read this funny conversation girl toking to bf g...
- wah piang... I'm so bored today. i actually manage...
- finally watched kill bill 2 . it was BORING. no ac...
- new picts of my room uploaded.. check it out when ...
- updates.. finally found a thai restaurant! near ...
- had decided to go kyoto on my own. after some pple...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.