lunch time blogging again. no money to buy food. or rather I'm saving up to pay the bills this month. all becos the damn edB is late with our allowance. it is not our fault that the request form is late. why are they punishing us? why are they so inefficient? they have dragged our pay for 3 weeks. 3 freaking long weeks. this place where each meal costs $10 and where our rent is $400+ each and internet costs $150. now i noe that their interests only lie in themselves and the economy. i am freaking hungry right now. had only a cookie. can feel the fats floating out of me. and my sanity. woke up feeling very moody and depressed. and i still am in a foul mood with a throbbing headache. this worry about how to survive is killing me.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- okie.. yesterday's japanese post was uncalled for...
- 造幣局へお花見に行きました。 ３００種類の桜があります。混んでいました。桜はきれいです。多くの写真...
- weekend wrap up. saturday was our last jap lesson...
- lunch just finished. today has been more construct...
- another morning b4 work begins. sipping a packet o...
- finally completed a powerpoint presentation after ...
- have been working very hard this week. trying to g...
- almost friday! my blog seems to be centering aro...
- i haven't blogged in a few days i think. (i also t...
- a little tipsy.. just went to a bar for the first ...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.