<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 16, 2004

finally finished training today.. tomorrow we're supposed to listen in on calls..

interestingly, finally by today, i managed to speak more than 5 sentences to edwin. he's the cute guy in my training group.. :) i was buying ice cream after lunch and i don't know why he waited for me while the rest of the girls left.. in the end, i sat at the bus stop with the rest of the guys and chatted with them while they smoked, read the papers and me eating my ice cream. we managed to find some common pple we both knew, since he was same batch as me from NUS.. and i think we prolly end up in the same section cos me, him and another girl got wat we choose (after drawing lots) and hopefully the trainer won't be so hardless to split us up..:S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.