<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

been feeling down these days. ever since he got furious at me in the lorry, things have felt quite different.

I'm starting work as a temp customer care consultant in starhub next week. first 2 weeks will be training during office hours, meaning i won't be meeting hp animore, since his off day is on a weekday. and after that, i'll be working 5-day weeks with my off-days on weekdays, so if our off-days dun clash, we prolly won't meet up too. given the shifts I'm supposed to work (11.30-9) with OT supposedly up till 11pm on many days, and his several functions and beer-guzzling sessions at night after work, we won't be able to meet up after work also.

call me a pessimist, but i dun see how this relationship is going to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.