suddenli had a weird tot today... was at tuition and the kid was irritating me a little with her inability to have opinions bout her newspaper article even after my attempts to discuss it with her.. anihow.. was sms-ing hanping bout me dying (if i got drenched in a rain since i'm sick now, and he asked me to drink rain water.. yadda yadda, its a long story) .. and i suddenli realised, if i died, my blog readers wouldn't noe. & since no one has the password to my blog aniway, no one can update and tell the world i died and left.. was thinking, i'll tell everyone now, if there are no updates from me (unless i said i'm taking a break from blogging or something along this line), no updates from me after one whole week.. take it that i've left this world.. sad huh.. but this is the oni way i can think of to let pple noe i have died.. by preconceiving a communication method of non-communication. wow.. that sentence was way too cheem.. heh.. :P
Sunday, April 04, 2004
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan email@example.com . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- due to the tight deadlines i'm suddenli facing at ...
- haiz haiz haiz. sadz.. dun think he loves me as mu...
- oh my god. he found out. he found out everything a...
- okie .. i am retracting my comment bout "the bitch...
- since everyone is entitled to their own opinion on...
- was at my fav place for dinner yesterday.. pasta c...
- SHUCKS.. arrived at work today to realise my boss ...
- gd day. amazing day. thats all i'm going to say. :...
- great day at work! ok not realli that gd cos the m...
- finalli got to sleep in. until 10am oni though.. w...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.