<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 20, 2004

bloody hell.. i wish pple would stop msging me in the wee hours of the morning.. its super irritating if my phone is NOT OFF!! the samsung phone will keep ringing every few min until i pick up the sms.. and i DO NOT want to get up in the middle of the nite to pick up ur "I miss you dear fren" cute msgs at 5am. :S dulanz.. i keep my phone on in case calls come in the morning, not to pick up boliaoz msgs at nite.. so please let me sleep properly.. :X


boo boo gal

Guppy
Agility
7
|Strength
9
|Stamina
6

Battle Rating
22

Origins
boo boo gal was hatched from an ancient egg, uncovered in the arctic


Can your fishy beat boo boo gal ?


wats your fishy? :P i'm a pretty strong fish.. hahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.