<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 22, 2011

千九百六十三:Too Much Alone Time

ok I'm blogging so much recently because I've had alot of alone time.

I've watched finished all the episodes of CSI & CSI:NY recorded on my TV, 3 movies (recorded too) & all the episodes of Tin Tin & the last episode of the Amazing Race as well. All thanks to Ryo coming back home so late every day for the past week (around 1 am)  & being away in Tokyo today until tomorrow.

I mean I feel irritated when he's around hogging the TV  & I can't watch the shows I've recorded but there is such a thing as too much alone time. I haven't been out of the house in 4 days. (because i'm lazy to dress up & due to PMS, having headaches & tummy aches so didn't feel all that well to want to relieve boredom by going out).

I've been having quite a bit of disturbing dreams lately. They feel so real & I wake up feeling half sad and very tired.

I'm not looking forward to clearing the huge hurdle of the marathon next weekend. I have zero confidence, & zero motivation to train. but I hope that this time will be better than the previous attempt. What in the world was I thinking when I signed up for this?! (><)

& then after that will be Tokyo, and there will be the Seoul trip to look forward to & then to SG for 2 whole months.  yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.