<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

千六百八十三: Disney Channel

Watched tv and I thought I would be happy with HBO but everytime I switched on the tV (morning/afternoon/night) they were showing the same movie. argh! in the end, I watched Disney Channel every night, where they showed The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, which was pretty funny.

I beat jet lag! the sleep thru sunday worked and today i was the most awake among the people from SG in the meeting. the rest were all nodding off. but we finished work late today and had dinner at a Japanese sushi restaurant at like 8pm (sun was still shining bright outside so it felt like 5pm.

trying to let my hair dry abit but its not really working in the aircon room. I woke up at about 5am for no reason today, watched abit of tv, fell asleep but it was time to wake up again. -.- tiring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.