<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

千六百八十一: Shorter

Visited my hairdresser at Far East yesterday with Yoshioka-san.

She wanted to repair a bad haircut from a very unpro hair stylist on Sunday so i brought her to my stylist. Luckily, my stylist did not disappoint her and gave her back wat she wanted. :D my hair is shorter now too.. and more layers? regret cutting the fringe..

ulcer on my lip due to the braces. teeth just feel so raw.

saw a gucci private sale with super long queue at DFS stores yesterday. abit exaggerated right? no money dun buy la? to find the best offers is one thing but to queue up for it.. totally dun look like pple who are supposed to be able to afford such things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.