<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 14, 2006

千二百七十四: Burnout

Burnout is one of my favourite driving games.

The fun part was not the racing but the crashing sections.

anyway. today I'm not here to talk about the game.

I'm feeling .. burnt out. The continuous lessons for the past few days are taking their toll on me and I was just so groggy today, can't concentrate in class, feeling distracted and all jittery. Luckily, there was less talking of new materials in class, rather going through some branding concepts and letting us watch award-winning adverts and making us think through wat type they were.

i dunno if i can make it thru til next week. I really feel like just sitting down for a day and taking a long rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.