<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 11, 2006

千二百七十二: Sleepyhead

I haven't felt like that in a while. even though I only had to wake up at 7.30am? I was so heavy headed I dozed off in the office until about 10am. (#-.-#) it was ok at that time cos I still couldn't use the computer yet. but after that, I was still at that feeling of I can't open my eyes. Managed to stay awake until lunch at least, and time flew by after that.

Payday again in a few days, it's great to be receiving pay every 15 days. ;p of cos you receive only half month's pay every half month, but it still feels great to put into the bank those few hundred dollars bit by bit.

Have to start preparing a list of the things I need to restock from Japan, just nice alot of the stuff i bought back are finishing.

The first module ended with the presentation today, ok successful, but it's difficult to know what to do when I don't really know to what degree he was marking on. extra effort? content? Just hope that we did good enough to get the marks for the participation score.

anyway.. have a good night everyone.. i'm looking forward to next Thursday !!


Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.