<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

train ride part II

Hehe.. as I said yesterday, we will meet again today on the train. And we did. This time he took the initiative to remove his earphones and stuff his newspaper in his bag to talk to me. So found out that he was going to be 30 years old this year. ! totally can’t tell.. omg.. and he lives in Amagasaki .. hehe… I guess that’s good enough information for now.. yah but it was kinda awkward when we both kept quiet at some point where I don’t know if I was allowed to ask stuff like is he married etc cos that was kinda personal and I didn’t him to get the wrong idea even though I did think he was cute. Hmm ah. We shall see tomorrow.

Oh it was so cold this morning that there was steam/my breath was visible like thin white smoke when I was walking to the station. Weird huh..

There’s welcome party tonight.. at a Chinese restaurant haha.. hope it will be fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.