my room is cleaN! finally.. all because of 2 bookshelves. and i got rid of the biggest boxes, pushed my bed against the wall, put all my books and games on the shelves and suddenly the room is so spacious! wonders never cease.. i should have done that long ago. now all i have to do is wait for the TV shelf and cloths boxes to arrive and I can neaten up the TV and PS2 area and also the rice cooker. and also have a place to put all the towels and clothes and neaten up my wardrobe. its actually overflowing.. cos its too dark at the wardrobe to see where i put my clothes or to arrange my clothes properly. everytime i practically burrow into the pile of clothes to find wat i wan. hah. but anyway.. my room is cleaned up now!!
Monday, July 04, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- its raining like its never ever going to stop now....
- Went to dinner with Ryo last nite. As expected, he...
- Blog time again heh. Have not uploaded the picts l...
- Warning.. a very very very long entry ahead with n...
- had a weirdly busy day today. the weather was disg...
- i think this 2 pics say it all.. goofy loves me.....
- in tokyo now! so insanely happy.. reasons being ...
- I was re-reading It again, and a line struck me as...
- well presentation's over but i have tons more work...
- i made a new fren! he lives in the dorm too.. just...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.