<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 04, 2005

my room is cleaN! finally.. all because of 2 bookshelves. and i got rid of the biggest boxes, pushed my bed against the wall, put all my books and games on the shelves and suddenly the room is so spacious! wonders never cease.. i should have done that long ago. now all i have to do is wait for the TV shelf and cloths boxes to arrive and I can neaten up the TV and PS2 area and also the rice cooker. and also have a place to put all the towels and clothes and neaten up my wardrobe. its actually overflowing.. cos its too dark at the wardrobe to see where i put my clothes or to arrange my clothes properly. everytime i practically burrow into the pile of clothes to find wat i wan. hah. but anyway.. my room is cleaned up now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.