<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 01, 2005

Went to dinner with Ryo last nite. As expected, he was an hour plus late. The last minutes calls from his boss just b4 he has to leave is becoming very common. And that’s like after office hours. Wat the hell is wrong with these people? They can’t let their employees have a life? Had a big quarrel at dinner and I think he got pissed off at me. for being not understanding enough. How do you be understanding when every single date he’s late by at least an hour? In the end I just stopped arguing. Haiz.

We had sirloin steak for dinner.. quite ok price cause the meat was good. Very big fried prawn also. I still haven’t found black pepper steak though. Mm must add that to the list of food I miss too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.