I was re-reading It again, and a line struck me as super true. Stephen King always has these insights to life amidst the horror that are just so so close to heart. The person you love had power over u, to make u do the things he wanted. Everyone has some form of power of other pple, even babies. They had the power over your feelings your moods the things you do. Haiz. How very true.
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- well presentation's over but i have tons more work...
- i made a new fren! he lives in the dorm too.. just...
- argh! last minute presentation tomorrow! I'm sure ...
- monday is over. nowadays the days fly by as the cl...
- spent a day with the girls today. rarely, the 8 of...
- got stood up again. happens to me alot. by the sam...
- had dinner at a fusion asian restaurant today. one...
- woah. still at the office. today its realli becos ...
- had a gd dinner at a vietnam restaurant. :) but ve...
- so hungry. kena tricked. tot dinner was 7? another...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.