bought 2 pairs of shoes and a new game and wanted to buy speakers so that i can hear music from my computer but in the end resisted. it was just too ex. went drinking too. :) it was a good day. bought another textbook for my studies too. will blog more soon.
Friday, July 15, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- The watch that boi boi gave me finally fell apart....
- i finally finished one of the more urgent projects...
- knn. so pissed off. i wan my ezlink card back.
- I'm supposed to meet winni at orchard control stat...
- finalli friday... everyone feeling lighthearted.. ...
- hee hee hee.. i don't know why, but i'm in a smil...
- Had sushi for dinner last night. Super fresh fish ...
- i saw xi*x*e this morning. whAT!? in OSAKA?! or ...
- my room is cleaN! finally.. all because of 2 books...
- its raining like its never ever going to stop now....
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.