haiz. finalli realli finished ( or at least i finished wat i could) .. i really have tried my best.. pls let this be successful.. this weekend had no time for neither games nor dvd.. but at least there was some progress.. we could finally walk around in umeda without being so self-conscious all the time. (or at least finally he could do that properly) I'm thinking of learning to read korean alphabets, but what book is good?? i actually found quite a comprehensive website describing the alphabets step by step... which is good enough for now :) i wonder if this is going anywhere. i need to be patient i know.. but how much time do i really have?
Sunday, June 12, 2005
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- wow i just finished translating the damn document....
- i've been filled with anger the past few days. i r...
- finally i have received the yahoo bb thingey. and ...
- my damn comp cant connect to the internet and i du...
- The temperature today is 29 degrees Celsius. But t...
- lunch time blogging. lunch time ending in 2 minute...
- went all the way to the airport but today was a li...
- okie.. a line by line account bout today.. think ...
- lazy sunday.. finally vacuumed my room again after...
- watched enemy at the gates this morning. i think i...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.