finally met up with stanley today.. ironically, tot of going JB this morning and could only think of him being the other JB enthusiast.. then he jio-ed his campmate guosen so basicalli, it was an outing of 2 frens and a strange girl.. haha.. went in bout 3 plus.. big contrast at the checkpoints as compared to weekends.. no queues etc, we went in, had lunch, then i went to pluck my eyebrows, and then we all bought ciggies for frens b4 eating dinner at taman sentosa.. had crayfish, stingray, chee cheong fun, dou miao, and some other stuff i can't rem. altogether i oni spent bout 30RM! hehe.. super cheap over there.. so happy!
Monday, July 19, 2004
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan email@example.com . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- tuition day today.. hafta to rush off for tuition ...
- Shopping spree today!! heh.. so happy cos i haven'...
- realli excited that my jap class going to begin to...
- found out my ex getting attached. so fast. and i n...
- went for hp's convocation today.. yay! we both gra...
- horrible habits i keep nowadays.. staying up late ...
- did anyone noe that today was International Twins ...
- so sleepy. spent the morning tidying up my table (...
- just came home from a mahjong session. damn suay. ...
- I've graduated!! updated my photo album.. do check...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.