<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

went for hp's convocation today.. yay! we both graduated le.. the ceremony was boring 2 hours.. esp since hp was right at the beginning.. was having a flu so the whole ceremony seemed even longer.. picture taking after wards.. not that fun cos after i took some shots with him, he took my cam and ran off with it, leaving me to accompany his dad.. a little awkward, but was still ok cos he toked alot..


took this ourselves ..


and his dad took one for us..

recruit strategy finally paid me my money for the dBS roadshow. FINALLY! after six long months. BUT.. the company proved to be incompetent once again by sending me my cheque with the wrong name written on it. I was super pissed off. don't get a job from that co..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.