uneventful day, just had headaches all day. think i need to sleep early, finally there's a 3 day break till the semis of euro, all the supporters can have a good rest..i just read the book "Heartswaps" by Celia Brayfield.. pretty warped concept of relationships.. about fiancees exchanging husbands to test their fidelity and such. erm. i can't take it, personally. pretty conservative bout such things still..
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan email@example.com . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- today was not a good day. found out some horrid an...
- i got a new phone! for free! haha.. not really, bu...
- damn it.. another draw :( the bookies must be real...
- GREECE WON?! hmm... was right that the underdogs w...
- damn it. i shall stop buying strike tix. can't bel...
- can't remember wat i wanted to blog about the mome...
- i'm tired. so very tired. after i slept like 20 ho...
- This is my 500th post :) woot! nv tot i'd actually...
- man.. I don't know wat's wrong with me nowadays. n...
- i just received my starhub bill for the month of j...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.