<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

got employed as an iT web personnel in CItibank!! woohoO!! in a day!! found the job on jobsdb, the consultant arranged an interview for me in the afternoon and she liked me so much (without interviewing me much) that she decided to hire me almost immediately.. WOOHOO!!

decided to give myself a treat at taka after that.. hehe.. ate my fav sambal marinara at pasta cafe and lazed there for an hour.. yum... went for the Foster's interview after that.. there were soooo many pple.. but i hope my supposed experience in pouring beer from SPGG helps... :P anihow.. will noe in a few days.. gd money for some weekend job..

tml got interview for some other job.. gonna go and try for it.. have to sleep earli liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.