quite happy! got offered to be a special effects person at the LOTR exhibition.. :) the pay's not gd.. but i'll get to see the exhibition for free :)
Friday, March 05, 2004
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan firstname.lastname@example.org . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- i'm scared. think some of my mum's paranoia has sp...
- i'm thinking my tuition job isn't veri worth the m...
- got the creative warehouse sale job.. next week fu...
- as u can see, i'm bloggin at 11am.. means i've not...
- this little maths game is driving me nuts! petals ...
- damn it. can u believe in something so super coinc...
- emirates interview in the morning.. and zoboing in...
- once again.. blogging live from NTU library.. Po...
- had tuition today. quite ez job, kid veri blur tho...
- went to simlim today to check out laptops.. everyt...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.