<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 27, 2003

this disgusting old man sat next to me on the bus and i had the horrible feeling he was going to try to molest me. he kept moving closer and i kept moving myself nearer to the window. after that he turned himself inwards so that he was half facing me and put his elbows on my seat. ass hole.. almost wanted to slap him. and he kept stretching his arms such that his elbows almost touched my face and his legs were wide open, taking up my space. was damn relieved when he got off at coro. stupid ass. glared at him a few times but there was no effect. think he was abit crazy the way he kept muttering to himself.

did a gf quiz.. quite an encouragement to my ego..
You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're the kind of chick that can hang out with your boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't care about presents or about going to fancy placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.