<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

was thinking hard today..

& i set some goals for myself to achieve:
1. Read finish the damn lord of the rings.. bought the book since the first movie and its gathered dust till now.. the scenery scenes always put me to sleep.. haha..
2. Get >80% in the CFA exam.. meaning i have to start studying after the holidays.. should be photocopying the books next week.. b4 my NUS library membership is finished.. hehe..
3. Get all the horrid boys out of my head and get a good job!! i have decided to become celibate and a career woman who can own a car by age 25. :)

i think these short term goals are gd for now.. too many and i'll prolly become confused and aimless.. wish me luck!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.