<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 13, 2010

千八百七十三: Back~

Sweden pictures are up :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexxis/sets/72157623418066468/

Back in Japan finally. Kinda sian that I'm not in sg for CNY, because I just want to be around to eat all the food, not that i want to go 拜年。 I wonder if anyone I know is heading for the new universal studios?

A little lonely that i'm by myself again, at least everyone is around for dinner at my sis' place. How did i think Japan is not as cold as London?! I'm like wearing so many more layers at home compared to in London, but then it could be that the place is bigger so more drafty? The sun is out again which is great for the laundry though :)

I'll be married for a year next weekend. how fast time flies! kinda tired though to do any celebration of any kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.