<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

千八百二十一: Colourful Food

yesterday's dinner:
 
IMG_9491cp
Ladies' fingers with tomatoes, beansprouts & salmon bits.

Ryo asked me how I came up with this, i think I was looking in the fridge for whatever there was and just mixing / matching the food according to colour so that the dish would be colourful & 開胃 & what mom used to do. I'm so not going to cook when I go back Singapore... my mom's cooking is the best!!!

Since I bought a new camera, will try to post pics more often .. (or at least until this 三分熱度 is over for me to put up pics) dinner with Maya tonight, should be having Thai food..

this morning I couldn't wake up again (body felt sore from yoga yesterday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.