<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 04, 2008

千七百十四: Baby Chloe

finally some breathing time.

went to D's baby girl's 2 year old birthday party yesterday, it was pretty fun. meaning, we had fun with the little girl :) she's so cute!!

Chloe looking at me
baby Chloe looking at me as I try to take a picture with her.. 

chloe & Kitty

Chloe & her birthday present

saturday, went to Sentosa with colleagues and got myself a sunburn on the left shoulder & back. I didn't know cafe del mar looked this good.

Cafe del Mar poolside
cafe del mar

Hiroki showing us magic tricks

Hiroki showing us card tricks

drank a little too much, was sleepy & headachy towards late afternoon. the sun was super hot as well. left at about 5pm..

gym planned for tomorrow, i'm getting quite fond of the ABT class at Cali.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.