<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

bought my samsonite today! :) they're going to deliver it to my house on Friday morning.. can't wait!

afternoon qiyong treated me to thai express.. kinda regret ordering the thai laksa.. it was too spicy!! should have stuck to my safe choice of tom yam soup. darn. but the tung hoon salad is still as good. something else i will totally miss. :(

then HS met me to get the luggage, and then after that we went to scout for traVel books. we also received the email today.. our flight will be on SQ985 on 1am on 10-Jan (technically the nite of 9-jan, Sunday). SO LATE!! .. tot we could spend the weekend there at first.. now total change of plans.. no time to shop for necessities. damn.. but i should be at the airport at 10+ to check in early so that everyone that comes can go back early as well. take care my dear frens!! *boo hoO!*

mango is having a big sale tomolo. calvin klein is also having a 50% off sale. YIKES!! i wan to buy!! but no more $$ le... i see so many delicious jackets everywhere..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.