<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

total lack of appetite today and i only ate like one meal in the late afternoon (without finishing it) and then super late dinner (at 11pm?) at fong seng (without finishing my food again) .. shucks.. i dunno wat's wrong with me.. i only realised my headache was caused by my hunger when the throbbing stopped after i ate dinner. hmm.. strange way of my body telling me that i'm hungry.

on to Euro2004.. I'm so happy Greece won!! heh.. was secretly hoping for an upset to take the czechs off their high horse..


the cool alien referee who was part of the upset ..


the greek heroes

tough choice btw portugal and greece in the finals.. coincidentally, the 2 teams who played the opening matches will now play the closing final as well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.