<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 18, 2003

once again. u suck.

u made me cry and u're not apologetic. i guess i will walk away. icq and msn removed from my comp and i removed ur hp number from my phone too. i hate u for doing this to me but i realli feel too much to take ur negligence lightly. i can't just be ani normal fren and u noe it. i hate u, i hope ur busted knees never ever heal. and i won't see u again.

the moment i received the starlight email i wanted to share it with u. wanted to have the picnic under the stars with u. but no. u would rather be with ur blk once again. i can't believe tears are realli running down my cheeks as i type this, but they are. gd bye and this time its for real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.