<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 05, 2012

千九百八十:Thoughts from the iPad

DSC_8699blogRecycled plastic bottles at the Marina Barrage 


 I'm watching the Twilight movies for the very first time & it's quite captivating so far. The movie adaptation is quite close to the book (maybe it's because it's been years since I read the book so I can't really remember). Overall it's strangely romantic, and unexpectedly violent when they killed James.

 Also realised that some things are just better done on the PC. The blogger site is formatted a little strangely on the iPad and its alot harder to type.

OK I'm now continuing this on the PC because it's just so much easier. This week feels super long. I went for 2 hospital visits on Tuesday which turned out to be a good thing because we were indoors during the typhoon-like storm. We had planned to go to Sannomiya for me to do my work in a cafe but ended up we had no time. Which was lucky for us, cos it was flooding very badly. I'm having headaches daily, I don't know is it from lack of sleep or just headaches but I must try to sleep in tomorrow until i feel that I have had enough sleep.

I realise I have alot of photo editing to do! From last year that is. I had so many ambitious plans to create photobooks from our travels but nothing has been done yet.

& I need a break! i want to go for some spa treatments! I can't wait to go back to SG actually.. even just warmer weather will probably make me feel better.

Yawning like mad now.. & thoughts are not really flowing properly. Rambling a little.. will head to bed I guess..

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry if I missed this in your profile or earlier posts, but what exactly is your job? Photographer? I'd assume that. You take nice pictures

1:55 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

Hi there! thank you :) I'm not a photographer, my job is System Tester/consultant (IT). I just take photos as a hobby :)

10:59 am GMT+8  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well it is good to have a hobby you enjoy then. Keep up the good work. :D

2:19 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.