did i mention that i bought the new Jay Chou album? its so-so.. quite disappointing.. i prefer his singing to his rapping. he seems to have developed a style of using children to rap for him. which is super irritating. and he seems to have developed a style of using handphone tones as part of his music's melody, another distasteful point as well.. there are the good songs, tracks number 2, 4, 6 and one more that i can't remember, mainly those that are the real songs with him singing and soothing melody. listening to qi li xiang and ge dian again and again..
Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan email@example.com . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- this must be the longest i haven't blogged for. ...
- i am just so tired. more to lack of sleep than ani...
- haircut day! try the Yess Salon at cineleisure.. t...
- great day today! finally hp has his off day again....
- happy 39th Birthday Singapore! wished i had ti...
- fireworks festival was great. breathtaking in fact...
- i have no stomach for war movies. I don't enjoy se...
- taegukgi is similar to saving private ryan. i have...
- ate at the hawker's square (or wat do they call it...
- I'm In THE NEWS I'M In THE NEWS!! heh.. in the...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.