changed my header.. wanted a more mature feel to the blog but not really very successful.. anyway, very happy I got to study and basically rest and do everything i wanted at home today. wx came over for a swim but it was sorta cloudy and we watched frens/crayon shinchan to wait for the sun to come out but by the time there was a little more sunlight, errm.. we were both too lethargic to go down. HAHAHA.. gd day, we caught up on wat was happening with the rest of the pple in nTu and the girls in class too.. haiz.. i miss the guys.. so long nv see them le, wonder how they are.. studied quite a lot today too, so i guess its been pretty productive.. off to tuition now, later supper with hp :)
Monday, May 17, 2004
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan email@example.com . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- woke up at 12noon.. then rushed home for tuition.....
- argh... just lost a game of monopoly.. :S bad deci...
- reached home like at 8pm.. the earliest i ever bee...
- finally used up hp's nydc voucher. NYDC is really ...
- blood brothers. (Jiang hu) the new movie by raintr...
- saw a cat limping past me on the way home. haiz. h...
- went to celebrate maddy's bday with hp.. had steam...
- first time i went to jalan kayu today. for supper!...
- i dunno why angelfire images refuse to let me show...
- tiring day. did nothing much haha.. bought my mom ...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.