ooh have found out livejournal no need invite codes liao.. yay! but blogger is better in the sense that it allows tagboards.. or else i just haven figured out livejournal yet.. dunno whether i want to switch blogs.. but have registered for a livejournal page aniway.. http://www.livejournal.com/~booboogal.. if my comp continues to screw up my blogger page (so far i still can't see my newest entries but apparently everyone else can), i prolly will switch.. dumb blogger..
Tuesday, December 16, 2003
Singaporean in Japan . loves games . suffers from wanderlust . optimistic dreamer . overactive imagination . 木村拓哉 fan email@example.com . Worth: $2,782,592.00! . booboogal in Etsy . Tiny Books for Tiny Folks
In memory of
- New York Times
- New Paper
- Google News
- JLPT Kanji Project
- World Time
- Mojim Song Lyrics
- Yahoo Japan
- watched infernal affairs 3 today.. it wasn't that ...
- haha.. my fren sent me this song from robbie willi...
- can't believe i bumped into jiaxing today at bugis...
- went for MOE interview.. had to be interviewed in ...
- its strange how life turns out. love appears when ...
- love actualli is realli good! it's hilarious!! ver...
- just watched the korean show Crazy First Love.. it...
- finalli the weekend's over.. oni sold 1 pathetic p...
- i won 2 tix to a korean movie!! crazy first love i...
- my second day of work at marine parade. yesterday ...
Ads & Buttons
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.