<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 08, 2009

千七百八十六: Why

i don't know who i can keep pouring out my grief again and again the same words to so I decided to do something for Ayaka. I've been crying the whole evening, i don't know when I'll stop, every thought of her brings tears to my eyes.

i haven't done anything for her this year.

I still am in denial or shock or angry or watever people feel when their best fren at work has passed away due to some freak accident. and I'll never get to see her again.

Y was my wedding a prelude to this disaster.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to know that... what happened to her? may god bless everyone.

10:36 am GMT+8  
Blogger booboogal said...

she had a fatal accident during a dive trip

10:58 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your friend. I just heard about the accident and never thought it's someone you know. My deepest condolences to you and her family.

10:48 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Read Older Posts

Google
 
Web booboogal.blogspot.com


.